Thursday, September 19, 2013
Kitchen Lighting Round-Up
Yay for kitchen progress! Doug just finished painting the ceiling in our kitchen, which luckily involved taking down the existing light fixture, which was an awful 1980s brass ceiling fan.
And rather than put it back up, we agreed that maybe it would just be better if we just replaced it. So we spent most of the evening looking at ceiling lighting. We both agreed that an oil-rubbed bronze industrial-looking thing was probably our favorite look for the kitchen and we narrowed it down to our six favorites from the board I put together on Pinterest, which has a bunch more options.
Clockwise from top left:
1. IKEA Hektar Pendant $69
2. Restoration Hardware Vintage Barn Flushmount $219
3. West Elm Globe Pendant $99
4. Pottery Barn Classic Pendant $149
5. Pottery Barn Fisherman's Flushmount $139
6. Shades of Light Graphite and Aluminum Pendant $599
Now we just need to choose one and get it ordered! Do you have a favorite source for lighting?