Rosemary and Sea Salt Beer Bread
3 cups flour
3 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon fine sea salt
1/4 cup granulated sugar
1 12 ounce can or bottle of beer (I used Trader Joe’s Oatmeal Stout)
1 stick butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- In a medium bowl and using a wire whisk, mix together flour, baking powder, 1 teaspoon fine sea salt, sugar and rosemary.
- Add beer and stir with a wooden spoon until well incorporated.
- Spray a loaf pan with cooking spray and spread beer bread batter into pan.
- Pour melted butter over the top of the beer bread batter. Sprinkle with 1 teaspoon of course sea salt.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 15 minutes before removing from pan.
Linking up to: Making Home Base | Handy Man, Crafty Woman | New Nostalgia | Give Me the Goods Monday | The Shabby Nest | Uncommon Designs | Liz Marie Blog | Blissfully Ever After | Design, Dining & Diapers | Crafty Scrappy Happy | Craftberry Bush | The Shabby Creek Cottage | Link Party Palooza | The Creative Connection | Serenity Now | Share Your Creativity | Dear Creatives | Simply Create | Making Monday | Super Saturday Link Party